– Altura Photo Professional E-TTL Flash (AP-C1001) for all Canon Cameras (New and improved 2014 Design)
– Easy to use flash with professional features and outstanding build quality. Dependable and fun to use at a price much lower than rest.
– 68(m) Guide Number. Powerful flash performance.
– Use as a fully automatic flash or use in manual mode and set custom controls from the on camera menu.
– Use in slave mode with a highly sensitive wireless triggering sensor.
– Includes a flash stand with tripod mount, separate hard flash diffuser, and high quality protective pouch with battery holder and belt strap loop.
– Super fast 4 second recycling time
– Power Ratio: 1/1 – 1/128
– 180° bounce & swivel.
– Motorized Zoom Range: 7-step auto/manual zoom 24-28-35-50-70-80-105mm.
– Features a large, easy to read backlit display
– Features a memory function and power saving mode
– Accurate brightness control
– Wireless Flash Trigger with Remote Shutter Function and Cable-C Connecting Cord
– Use the wireless flash trigger kit to mount your flash to the receiver and remotely operate your flash from a distance of up to 100 feet. Great for group shots and studio photography to manipulate or eliminate shadows.
– Also provides the convenience of a wireless shutter release. Ideal for photographing wildlife and for close-up photos.
– Includes 1 transmitter and 1 receiver
– Operating Distance: Up to 30 meters (100 feet)
– 16 Selectable Channel Combinations
– Sync speed up to 1/250s
– Due to software incompatibility issues; the Canon T6i/T6s will not fire when in “WiFi Remote” mode. Altura Photo Wireless Flash Triggers will function normally in all other modes.
– MagicFiber Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
– Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.